Hypnoanimals is an episode of Anime: Camp Generations. This episode later apppears as an episode of Hinata of the Felines titled "Look into my Cat's Eye". During Comcast broadcasting, it was renamed "Mitchy-Dini Strikes Back" even though it is the first time he turns into Mitchy-Dini.
Mitch wanted to be a superhero. Mitch finds a hypnotizing wheel and uses it to hypnotize people until he realized Gary E. Mo. He goes to Gary E. Mo and persuades him to turn into Beets to use his disc jockey powers to hypnotize people. They did but at the end, the super power can caused them to be Hypnoshadow.
- Neji: Hey! It's my new psychology manual!
- Mitch: Why do you read that mumbo-jumbo stuff?
- Neji: It covers the latest techniques in studying abnormal human behavior.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.
- Mitch: Money!
- George: Book!
- Neji: And this?
- Mitch: Cash!
- George: Buttered toast!
- Neji: Well, you're psychologically normal.
- Mitch: How is buttered toast normal?
Animals that have been Based on the Wheels effectsEdit
- Muscle Man
- Tree Beetle (known as Cicada in Japanese dub)
- Flying Squirrel
- Various monsters
- First appearance of Mitchy-Dini and Hypnoshadow.
- Gary E. Mo turns back into Beets but temporarely though.
- This is the first episode to appear in two cartoon shows.
- Hothead is immuned to the rays.
- Featured Song: Lies by Thompson Twins
- During the song montage, a Japanese stereotype appeared. This scene was edited to a Japanese anime parody.
- When they first transformed into Hypnoshadow, they grew a fireball between their hands meaning they have fire power as well but they don't use it in the rest of the series.
- Famous line "The Great Mitchy-Dini".
- A scene cut features a wild goose chase between Noah, Jimmy, Dex, Yao, Mordecai, Rigby, Yamcha, Harley Quinn, Bat-Mite, Goku, Tom Sawyer and the alien cast for the play Battle of Panthatar.
- Gary still has the hypnotizing music records that he used five years ago in his first appearance as an unnamed Pied Piper parodied DJ controlling children.
- When Beets went to his house, his hairstyle fell down to his left eye but how did his clothes and hair changed back into emo style if he didn't do anything?
- Goku said "Howdy Dooyah!" without even moving his lips. This was a lip syncing mistake.
- One moment, Noah hid in the walls and transformed into a Chinese caricature. This scene was originally cut but was later edited featuring Noah looking like Atem which is no stereotyping.
- Sparky woke up at the end of the episode with one line: "What I'd miss?".